1. Where are you from and what inspired you to make music?
A. I am from Meridian Mississippi. Music have been and outlet for me every since I seen my mom get murdered by her boyfriend when I was 5 years old.
2. What Are Your Goals In The Music Industry?
I want to go multi platinum and be bigger than Master P when he first hit the scene.
3. Tell us about your new project.
My new project is called Love&Lies. It is about real life experience past divorces yea divorces meaning 2. No sugar coating nothing. I explain on one song called "When I was a baby" how my mom got murdered everything from a 5 year old point of view.
4. What makes you different from other artists?
I actually really lived the life some of these rappers talking about. I stayed in the worst projects in Meridian Mississippi called Victory Village Projects. I seen people get killed,overdose off drugs, little girls 11 years old pregnant and prostitutes selling they body. I know how it feels not to have nothing to eat some days.
5. Who were your musical inspirations growing up?
I love real music I remembered listening to Tupac, Too Short "CockTails", Master P, U.G.K, Pastor Troy, Lil Keke, K-Dee, Al Green, Outkast, Barry White, Biggie, Fugees, Marvin Gaye, Nas If I ruled the world the list goes on but this is the music that inspired me.
6. Where can the fans listen to your music?
All my fans can check me out on Pandora Radio or all your digital download stores.
7. What are you links on social media?
For booking call (678) 508-6476