1. What Are Your Goals In The Music Industry?
My goals are to give people the same opportunities that has been given to me.
2. What inspires you to make music?
I'm from Harlem and my music is inspired by my everyday life style. What I've seen, heard, and lived.
3. Tell us about your new project.
My new project will be a 5 track ep. I wanna give the people my story. I want to share apart of me. I'm only doing 5 tracks so the people can want more.
4. What makes you different from other artists?
I believe a lot of artists forgot about the reality of music. I wanna imagine me actually living out the music most rappers put out and I can't. I've been too broke to own a foreign car so my music is for the people who actually wake up worried about the next meal.
5. Who were your musical inspirations growing up?
50 cent, Young Jezzy, Busta, Diplomats, Biggie, and 2 Pac
6. Where can the fans listen to your music?
I'm currently now on multiple iTunes, Google Play, Internet webstreams soundcloud Iheartradio music weonradio.com etc. youtube Millz Lane FREGO.
7. What are you links on social media?
MILLZ Lane Facebook