1. Let the people know where you are from?
2. Does where you grew up influence your music?
Most definetly! It was a bunch of different types of music in rotation while growing up and i was like a sponge soaking up everything!
3. Growing up who were your musical influences?
Stevie Wonder, Andre 3000, Michael Jackson, TuPac, Big Pun, Curtis Mayfield, ESHAM, Jada Kiss, Too Short & the list goes on & on. I'm a fan of alot of classics!
4. What are your goals in the music industry?
To spread love, build relationships & gain a ton of fans while doing so.
5. We were so grateful to have you featured on our Bridging The Gap Mixtape. How was the experience for you?
It was like taking a ride to go & see heaven when you already knew it was gonna be there. It was confirmation! Music to my ears & a wonderous networking opportunity. I'd love to go again!
6. Tell us about your newest project.
We're always cooking up something new at Paystyle Records Inc. but we're currently working my "No Pain" record & "Stick Ya Self" featuring Queen Dyna. "No Pain" is a motivational record that's designed to inspire everyday people to get through the daily trials that life may present. And, "Stick Ya Self" is an edgy, comedic hip-hop musical which was inspired by the old school movie classic "The Mack"! Both music videos are on Youtube.
7. What makes you different from other artists?
Authenticity! I recall the real with no exaggeration in my rap records & how i carry. And at the same time keeping it entertaining. Besides that, I own all of my masters too.
8. Where can the fans listen to your music?
iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, WorldStarHipHop, Google Play, WeOnRadio, PaystyleRecords.com, iHeartRadio, etc...... we're just about everywhere!
9. What are your social media links?
Instagram: @ BKPAYSTYLE